Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas morning!

A little Christmas morning hello from Dharamsala!
Well it's a cold but sunny morning here in the Tibetan community of Dharamsala, up in the Himalaya mountains!  I've always wanted to visit this place, and it is proving to be a very restful, peaceful break from the chaotic busy-ness of other Indian cities.  This morning, mom and I woke up to a beautiful view of the valley below.  Later on we're going to spend the day walking around the temple complex where the Dalai Lama resides and then have a nice Tibetan christmas dinner!
So, we're doing well here, and i'm making the most of my last week in India.  I hope you're all surrounded by loved ones and lots of good food!  I wish I could be there to give you all a big warm hug!
Merry Christmas, dear ones!
love, Laura
PS. here are some more pics below!
yes it is!

Monkey temple, Hampi


the Sikh "Golden Temple" in Amritsar


Dharamsala



Sending love 'round the world to you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment